When it comes to decorating your home from the ground up, you might be tempted to forget the radiator.
These are usually things of complete utility that often don’t get lumped in with the more stylish furniture.
However, these are just as important as your lamps and your sofa. Getting the right heaters will really matter when you are trying to decorate your home.
Whether you have a modern or more vintage style home, you’ll want radiators that match. So what about panel heaters?
What are panel heaters? What is the best panel heater for the decor of your home?
How can a panel heater boost the style levels of your house? Well, if you want the answer to these questions, then get stuck into our list of 10 stylish panel heaters.
10 Stylish Panel Heaters
OUR TOP PICK
First up, we have a convection heater that will not only look great mounted to your wall, but comes with many amazing safety features.
- 1500 watts of heat - this will warm up the entirety of your room, which is great if you want that extra level of comfort.
- Great LED display - if you are looking for something that is easy to use and dynamic, then you can’t go wrong with this one.
- Child protection - if you are looking for something that will keep your children protected when you are not in the room, then this is a great heater.
- Too large - this might be too large for smaller homes, both physically and in terms of the heating that it will offer.
This next panel heater is one that could almost be described as a work of art, coming in a curved ambient style that is bright white and will fit in with most styles of decor.
- 1000 to 1500 watts of heating - this is great if you want to pump the whole of your large living room with plenty of heat.
- Resistant to water - accidental water spillages won’t affect the functionality of your heater.
- Eco mode - this comes with an eco-saving mode, which will reduce the temperature when it is getting too warm.
- Too large - this is another large unit. The curved shape might also make it difficult to store in certain parts of your house.
Next up, we have a panel that is ideal for anyone who has a much smaller living space.
This comes with a single square panel that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a decent amount of heat.
- Energy saving - this will save upwards of 50% of your energy bills, which is great if you are looking to reduce the cost of your rising energy bill.
- Heat protection - this will protect you and your family members and pets from any extreme heat that is radiated from your heater.
- Does not dry out your air - if you are looking for something that will not dry out the air and cause you skin irritation and allergic reactions, then this is a great heater to have.
- Expensive - considering the few features that this heater has, you might be reluctant to pay the price advertised.
Next up, we have a heater that really is the cutting edge of digital heating technology.
This comes with thermostat control that you can download onto your phone.
- Durable - this is one of the toughest heaters that you can find on this list, with crack-proof materials and solid construction.
- Easy to install - when it comes to mounting it on your wall, then you won’t get a better heater. It comes with easy instructions and mounting brackets.
- Expensive - this might have too many features for some people. These will obviously bump up the price tag.
Next up, we have another great single-panel heater that can be mounted in any part of your home.
This comes with smart temperature controls and easy installation.
- Ideal for a smaller space - if you are looking for something in a smaller bathroom or pantry, then this small heater will not take up too much room.
- Quiet operation - if you want to leave this one running through the night, then you won’t have to worry about it keeping you awake.
- Too small for larger rooms.
If you are looking for another simple square heater with a controllable thermostat and glass guard cover, then you’ll definitely want to look at this one.
It is durable, energy-efficient and will reduce any overheating.
- Won’t dry out the air - if you are looking for something that won’t trigger allergies or move dust around the room, then try this panel heater.
- Glass guard - this will protect your heater from all sorts of knocks and bumps. It also looks pretty cool too!
- This comes with no digital smart heat control features.
Next up, we have a very sleek and compact heater that will blow warm air into your house in much the same way as an air conditioning unit would blow cold air.
This comes with easy wall-mounting and installation.
- Great remote control heating - there’s no better way to heat your home than from the comfort of your sofa and with this remote control, you’ll be able to do that quickly.
- Great design - you can mount this easily from the corner of your home, coming in a sleek black unit that will blend in with most decor.
- Noisy - some users have complained that this one produces a lot of noise when running.
Next up, we have another sleek design of a wall-mounted heater that will go well in pretty much any room of your house.
This is very cost-effective and will save you a massive amount of money on your electricity bills.
- Quiet operation - you can run this one at any time during the day or night, it will cause you much disturbance.
- Heats quickly - this will heat the space in your house very quickly, which is great when those cold winter months roll in.
- Top controls can be awkward - some people have complained that the top controls of this heater are awkward to navigate.
Next up, we have a very heavy-duty unit that will be perfect for heating your large living room space.
This comes with 3 modes that will allow you to operate it at 1500 watts, 750 watts or eco-mode, which will save you a lot on your energy bills.
- Very safe - this comes with a child lock function and overheat controls that will be ideal for keeping you and your family safe.
- Sleek and stylish - this is one of the most stylish heaters that we can find, coming in a slender black design that will look good in any home.
- Large - this might be too big for your bathroom.
Finally, we have something that will transform your ordinary living room into something that looks like a lavish hunting lodge.
This is mainly due to the fireplace image that will accompany great precision-controlled heating.
- Great design - this can be mounted very easily on your wall, forming the centerpiece of your whole house.
- Safety protection - this comes with plenty of built-in features that will stop your heater from getting too warm.
- Too lavish - this might be too much for a lot of living rooms, especially those of a more vintage style.
When you are buying your panel heater for your home, then you’ll want to make sure that you have all the features that you need to make your home comfortable.
Here are just a few of them:
How Easy Is It To Mount?
This will be very important when you are trying to get the positioning of your heater just right.
Sometimes a wall mounting will not only heat more evenly, but will make your living room look better.
Does It Come With Safety Features?
A lot of these heaters have automatic switch-off and child-locking facilities to prevent any roving hands from getting burned.
Does It Have Smart Temperature Controls?
If you want to control your heating from the comfort of your own sofa, then make sure that your heater comes with smart controls.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Is Best To Mount My Panel Heater?
This will all depend on what you want: even heating or balanced decor
Remember that your ehater might be the first thing that draws a guest’s eye, so you might want it fairly visible in your home.
We hope that our list of some of the more stylish panel heaters on the market has helped you make a decision about which one to buy.